Book your room at The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelMountain views from downtown Seattle's waterfront
By the bay
Extending over Elliott Bay from Pier 67, this 1962 landmark is adjacent to the Bell Harbor Conference Center and less than a mile from the Pike Place Market and the Space Needle.
Best of the Northwest
A sophisticated version of a Northwest lodge, the Edgewater offers panoramic views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, and the snow-capped Olympic Mountains from almost everywhere on site.
Bears in the bedrooms
Rooms offer skyline or water views, and have gas fireplaces, plaid Ralph Lauren bedding, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Woolly bears act as footstools, and teddy bears are perched on each bed.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Edgewater - A Noble House HotelPier 67, 2411 Alaskan Way Seattle WA 98121
Built as a temporary structure for the 1962 Seattle World's Fair, the Edgewater gained notoriety when the Beatles fished from the window of room 272 during their first world tour in 1964. (Fans swimming to the hotel to catch a glimpse of the Fab Four were turned away.) Since that time, the hotel has continued to attract musicians—sax player (and former President) Bill Clinton has even held a rally here.
The heart of the hotel is its lobby, with its two-story-tall picture windows and 180-degree views of the water, sky, and mountains. Guests meet, mingle, and take advantage of wireless Internet access (surcharge) next to river-rock fireplaces and framed paintings of salmon.
The hotel has a 24-hour business center, 9 meeting rooms, Northwest-oriented gift shop, a small fitness room, and shuttle service to downtown that operates every hour between 8 AM–10 PM (surcharge; hours subject to change without notice).
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1962
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $12.00 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Six Seven - Restaurant serving Northwest cuisine with a Pan-Asian influence. Views are panoramic, and a large fish tank serves as the host stand. In the adjacent bar. Guests can dine indoors by a river-rock fireplace or outdoors on the patio, separated from the water below only by a low glass wall. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At night, the lounge serves food and cocktails at a glass-topped, split-timber bar.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The small fitness center contains cardio equipment such as elliptical trainers, treadmills, and stationary bicycles. Myrtle Edwards Park, two blocks north, is a skinny waterside park with separate walking and biking trails, public art, a working grain elevator, and stupendous views (on clear days) of the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier. The hotel lends bicycles to interested guests.
Boaters can rent canoes, kayaks, rowboats, sailboats, and larger vessels on nearby Lake Union and Lake Washington. There is also a marina at the adjacent Bell Street Pier. A driving range is located three miles north of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- 3 per room (up to 120 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Edgewater Noble House
- Edgewater Noble House Hotel
- Edgewater Noble House Hotel Seattle
- Edgewater Noble House Seattle
- Edgewater Hotel Seattle
- Edgewater Hotel
- Edgewater Seattle
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.