Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Seattle hotel in Downtown Seattle, walk to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Downtown Seattle, this boutique hotel is steps from Pacific Northwest Ballet and Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. Seattle Center and Experience Music Project Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 139 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves. Free WiFi and DVD players are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality300 Roy St Seattle WA 98109
In addition to an indoor pool, The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality provides a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1600 square feet (149 square meters). This boutique hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2010
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
The Rock - This restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.