Book your room at The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelSeattle historic high-rise near shopping, theaters
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to shopping and conventions
Built in 1929, this 20-story Seattle hotel is across from Pacific Place shopping, one block from the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, less than 1 mile (1.6 kilometers)from Seattle Ferry Terminal, and two blocks from the Paramount Theater.
24-hour fitness room
Complimentary morning coffee and tea are served in the lobby and a 24-hour fitness room is on site.
All 151 guestrooms at The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel feature antique-reproduction furnishings, complimentary premium channels, and city views. A refrigerator can be requested.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel1531 7th Ave Seattle WA 98101
The 24-hour fitness room has cardiovascular and strength-training equipment. Complimentary morning coffee and tea are served in the lobby. WiFi is free throughout the hotel and valet parking is available for a fee.
The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel is a smoke-free hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2010
- Conference space size (meters) - 187
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1929
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a small fitness room on the second floor with a strength-training machine, a stair machine, and treadmills.
The hotel is 10 blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 45 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 45.00 per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 45.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Roosevelt Coast
- Roosevelt Coast Hotel
- Roosevelt Coast Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Coast Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance Hotel
- Roosevelt Provenance Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance
- Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Seattle
- The Roosevelt Provenance Hotel
- The Roosevelt a Coast Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.