Get an overview of this hotelSumptuous lodge near Woodinville wineries
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia+ members get double value for their points when booking any +VIP Access hotel.See details
Guests favorite property amenities
The lodge occupies 5 rural acres along the Sammamish River in Woodinville, across the road from Chateau Ste Michelle winery, and adjacent to Columbia Winery and Redhook Brewery.
Among amenities at the rustic-looking Willows Lodge are extensive gardens, a casual bistro, a fine-dining restaurant, a huge lobby fireplace, and a full-service spa.
Willows Lodge's lavish guestrooms have high ceilings, extensive woodwork, stone fireplaces, large soaking tubs, high-speed Internet access, Italian linens, and patios or balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Amenities at this Woodinville, Washington hotel include a concierge, extensive gardens featuring works of Northwest art, and complimentary parking. Breakfast is available (surcharge).
Willows Lodge's lobby has a lounge, café seating, and a 30-foot-tall stone fireplace. The hotel also has an on-site spa, a fitness center with a sauna, and an outdoor spa tub.
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 84
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2000
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Partially open bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Willows Lodge offers breakfast each morning (surcharge).
The Herbfarm - A nationally acclaimed restaurant, the Herbfarm offers leisurely nine-course dinners with matched wines, Thursday through Sunday evenings. The decor is French-country eclectic, with lots of artwork and whimsical touches. Reservations are essential.
The Barking Frog - This bistro serves lunch and dinner from a menu highlighting Northwest ingredients and Mediterranean dishes. In summer, outdoor patio seating is available.
Fireside Lounge - Located next to the massive fireplace in the lobby, the lounge offers light meals, cocktails, and afternoon wine tasting.
Nearby Things to Do
Willows Lodge has a fitness room with free weights and three cardio machines, a large outdoor spa tub, and a sauna. The on-site spa offers massages, wraps, facials, nail care, and hair removal.
The Sammamish River Trail, popular with bicyclists, joggers, in-line skaters, and walkers, passes by the lodge property and links with the Burke-Gilman Trail, west of Woodinville, for 27 paved miles. Bicycle rentals are available at the hotel (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Willows Lodge
- Willows Lodge Hotel
- Willows Lodge Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Lodge Woodinville
- Willows Woodinville
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.