- Skippers Equestrian Center
- 18 min walk
- World Kite Museum
- 18 min walk
- The Pub
- 1 min walk
- Loose Caboose Diner
- 1 min walk
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional)
- 30 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Skippers Equestrian Center - 18 min walk
- World Kite Museum - 18 min walk
- Marsh's Free Museum - 2 min drive
- Long Beach Boardwalk - 2 min drive
- Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum - 4 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 140 min drive
- The Pub — 1 min walk
- Loose Caboose Diner — 1 min walk
- Chico's Pizza — 2 min walk
- 42nd Street Cafe — 3 min walk
- North Jetty Brewery — 3 min walk
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and free use of bicycles are onsite. All 15 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus free WiFi and TVs with DVD players.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 7.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 8:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–1:00 PM on weekends: USD 12-35 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Billiards/pool table
- Free bicycle rentals
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 1 meeting room
- Business center
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Climate control (heating)
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- 32-inch TV
- DVD player
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
The oldest operating hotel in Washington State. A quirky old building. For instance if you are taller then 6 foot you might bump your head when going up the beautiful deep wood paneled stairs to the second floor. The wood work in the building reminds me of what you might see in a old English country house or one of those mansions they have made into a museum from the early 1900's. I was quite happy with my stay and I also asked a couple there and they were also pleased. The dining room was reserved for a private wedding party the night I stayed there so I wasn't able to try it however probably one of the best restaurants I have eaten at in the area is within a two minute walk down the street called 42nd Street Cafe & Bistro.