Visiting Sector 3
Visitors to Sector 3 are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and churches. Around the area, top sights include Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral, National Museum of Romanian History, and Romanian Athenaeum.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Sector 3
- The closest major airport is in Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sector 3
Favorite places to visit in the city include Titan Park, Bucharest Mall, and Unirea Shopping Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bucharest Museum and University Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sector 3. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bucharest City-Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest - Unirii Square - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Bucharest City-Centre features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Inter Business Bucharest Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of the city, and National Museum of Romanian History, which is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) away.
Dressing for Sector 3
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sector 3 is 23.07 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F