Visitors to Seefeld-Kadolz are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seefeld-Kadolz
Places to visit in the larger region include Weingut Karl Brunthaler, Weingut Milanovich-Hormann, and Hundschupfen Kellerei Hagn Weine. Additionally, you'll find Slup Watermill and Laa an der Thaya Town Hall in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Seefeld-Kadolz, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- JUFA Hotel Weinviertel is located in central Seefeld-Kadolz. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Seefeld-Kadolz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Schlosshotel Mailberg is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mailberg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Seefeld-Kadolz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Seefeld-Kadolz gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F