Segura Viudas Winery is a good place to spend a few hours.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll want to head to Torrelavit.
If you'd like to stay near to all the action, there are approximately 2 hotels to select between. Seasoned travelers book a night at the Cava & Hotel Mastinell and Can Bonastre Wine Resort.
Following an afternoon of touring, replenish your mind and stomach at Restaurante Cal Treso (Carrer de Rosa Mestres, 14, Torrelavit). You'll be happy to know that this dining establishment is nearby. Swig a few beers at Segura Viudas (Carretera de St. Sadurni d'Anoia a St.Pere de Riudebitlles, km 5, Torrelavit) to kickstart the night.
Other Places to Visit near Segura Viudas Winery
You don't need to travel very far from Segura Viudas Winery to find other things to see and do in this area:
- No matter if you are an expert on the making of wine or you just love to share a bottle of wine with friends, Agusti Torello Mata is the ideal location to sample local drops.
- You can taste local wines at Castellroig Wines and Sparkling Wines, roam through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home to your loved ones.
- Castellroig specializes in local wines, so if you're an expert on wines or you simply love to drink the stuff, this is the perfect place for you.
- If you enjoy testing local wines and you like to have a drink or two with friends, Pere Ventura is the place for you.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Nadal Winery couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can experiment with a range of quality local wines with friends.