Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Nemours with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 25 mi (40 km) of Praline Market, Church of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine, and Musee Girodet. Golf Club Montereau La Forteresse and Chateau Montargis are also within 25 mi (40 km).
Free newspapers, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 74 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Première Classe Nemours
Première Classe Nemours features complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Première Classe Hotel Nemours
- Première Classe Nemours