Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Selkirk, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Market Square, Halliwell's House Museum, and Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom. Bowhill House is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and express check-out are onsite.
All 20 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2015.
Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1751
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Philipburn - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per stay
- Best Western Plus Philipburn Country House Hotel Selkirk
- Best Western Plus Philipburn Country House Selkirk
- Best Western Plus Philipburn Country House
- Best Western Plus Philipburn House Hotel Selkirk
- Best Western Plus Philipburn House Selkirk
- Best Western Plus Philipburn House
- Best Western Plus Philipburn House Hotel Selkirk Scotland
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.