Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Senaru has to offer. There are 328 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Senaru
Places to visit in the larger region include Sindang Gila Waterfall, Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall, and Oldest Mosque in Lombok. In the area, you'll also find Gunung Rinjani National Park and Mount Rinjani.
As you start planning for your getaway to Senaru, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 328 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Pearl of Trawangan is 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from central Senaru. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Gili Trawangan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Vila Ombak Hotel is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Senaru. This 4-star resort in Gili Trawangan features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Hotel Ombak Sunset is located 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the heart of Senaru. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Gili Trawangan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Senaru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Senaru is 1.69 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F