Hotel from hell
When we opened the door to our room it banged into the bed. As we struggled to walk in with our bags it was like walking into a furnace. The window was shut even though it had been 36c all day. It was a non smoking room but the window sill was covered in cigarette burns. To add to this the window sill and window frame was literally covered in dead bugs. Think we got 2 hours sleep. As for the breakfast, which we paid extra for, was almost non existent. A complete joke. Definitely a place to avoid. Cheap, but very nasty. Worst hotel we've ever stayed in. Shame we didn't get photos but we were too tired.