I stayed 2 days at Jeju-si and thought I should stay at Seogwipo for 1 night to get closer to attractions in the south of Jeju.
Don't get mixed up with another hotel of similar name, Kenny Story Inn. I ended up going to Kenny Story Inn based on the wrong address provided by Google. The 2 hotels are operated by 2 different companies. I thought 'hotel' should be better than 'inn' but I was fooled.
Here are my experience:
1) Cockroach found in the room.
2) Corridor on the hotel floor was not lighted due to 'Green' initiative. Absurb!
3) Sensor-ed fluorescent light in the room is annoying. If someone needs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, that overly bright light which was operated by motion sensor, will wake everyone up.
4) Location is not good.
5) Not enough parking space.
6) Spring mattress which you can hear when you lie on the bed.
7) Breakfast included was the only plus.
I feel blessed that I was there for only 1 night. But, I guessed I deserved what I paid for. I would suggest that you book another hotel by paying a little bit more.
Cons: Room cleanliness, mattress and lights.
Location: Nothing much around the area.