Get an overview of this hotelContemporary 5-star luxury hotel in IFC Seoul
Yeouido business district
Less than 7 miles (11km) from downtown Seoul and convenient to both airports, Conrad Seoul makes an ideal home base. The hotel is connected to IFC Mall, where guests can shop for high-end brands and hop on the subway. Home of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Yeouido Park is 1 block from the lobby.
Well-being in the city
Guests can enjoy a gastronomic experience with panoramic views from the 37th floor Grill & Bar, or escape the metropolis at the spa’s Serenity Garden. Pulse8 fitness center offers personal trainers, a 25m indoor swimming pool with 2-story windows, and even an indoor golf driving range.
Korean Zen meets tech
Apple-based multimedia entertainment hubs, flat-screen HD TVs, and WiFi are standard, with video games and premium channels like HBO available on demand. All rooms are spacious sanctuaries with clean, minimalist designs, and offer a pillow menu plus bathrobes to ensure a peaceful retreat.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, Conrad Seoul features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers 3 restaurants to choose from. Guests can start their day with the buffet breakfast and experience fine-dining for dinner. 2 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and WiFi and wired Internet access are available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 27567 square feet (2561 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Free self parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 2012
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 2561
- Conference space size (feet) - 27567
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( KRW 21500 per day ), Wired internet access ( KRW 21500 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( KRW 12500 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 12500 per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Espresso maker
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zest - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Atrio - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
37 Grill - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 60000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional breakfast fees apply to children ages 2-11 years old who are booked in Breakfast Included rate plans and sharing a bed with adults. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 45000 for adults and KRW 22500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KRW 12500 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KRW 12500 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 22000 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60000 per night
- Conrad Hotel Seoul
- Conrad Seoul
- Seoul Conrad
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- Conrad Seoul is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.