Book your room at Conrad Seoul
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King, Grand Suite, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King, Executive Suite, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary 5-star luxury hotel in IFC Seoul
Yeouido business district
Less than 7 miles (11km) from downtown Seoul and convenient to both airports, Conrad Seoul makes an ideal home base. The hotel is connected to IFC Mall, where guests can shop for high-end brands and hop on the subway. Home of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Yeouido Park is 1 block from the lobby.
Well-being in the city
Guests can enjoy a gastronomic experience with panoramic views from the 37th floor Grill & Bar, or escape the metropolis at the spa’s Serenity Garden. Pulse8 fitness center offers personal trainers, a 25m indoor swimming pool with 2-story windows, and even an indoor golf driving range.
Korean Zen meets tech
Apple-based multimedia entertainment hubs, flat-screen HD TVs, and WiFi are standard, with video games and premium channels like HBO available on demand. All rooms are spacious sanctuaries with clean, minimalist designs, and offer a pillow menu plus bathrobes to ensure a peaceful retreat.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Conrad Seoul features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 27567 square feet (2562 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Free self parking is available.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 27567
- Conference space size (meters) - 2562
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2012
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 21500 KRW per day ), Wired internet access ( 21500 KRW per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 21500 KRW per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 21500 KRW per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zest - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Atrio - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
37 Grill - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 60000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: KRW 44000 for adults and KRW 22000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KRW 21500 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KRW 21500 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 20000 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60000 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Conrad Seoul is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.