Get an overview of this hotelContemporary 5-star luxury hotel in IFC Seoul
Popular property highlights
Yeouido business district
Less than 7 miles (11km) from downtown Seoul and convenient to both airports, Conrad Seoul makes an ideal home base. The hotel is connected to IFC Mall, where guests can shop for high-end brands and hop on the subway. Home of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Yeouido Park is 1 block from the lobby.
Well-being in the city
Guests can enjoy a gastronomic experience with panoramic views from the 37th floor Grill & Bar, or escape the metropolis at the spa’s Serenity Garden. Pulse8 fitness center offers personal trainers, a 25m indoor swimming pool with 2-story windows, and even an indoor golf driving range.
Korean Zen meets tech
Apple-based multimedia entertainment hubs, flat-screen HD TVs, and WiFi are standard, with video games and premium channels like HBO available on demand. All rooms are spacious sanctuaries with clean, minimalist designs, and offer a pillow menu plus bathrobes to ensure a peaceful retreat.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
In addition to a full-service spa, Conrad Seoul features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers 3 restaurants to choose from. Guests can start their day with the buffet breakfast and experience fine-dining for dinner. 2 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and WiFi and wired Internet access are available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 27567 square feet (2561 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Free self parking is available.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2012
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 13
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2561
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 27567
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Number of floors - 38
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 21500 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 21500 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 12500 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 12500 per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Espresso maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zest - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Atrio - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
37 Grill - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 60000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 45000 for adults and KRW 22500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KRW 12500 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: KRW 12500 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 22000 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60000 per night
- Conrad Hotel Seoul
- Conrad Seoul
- Seoul Conrad
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Conrad Seoul is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert