Book your room at Conrad Seoul
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary 5-star luxury hotel in IFC Seoul
Yeouido business district
Less than 7 miles (11km) from downtown Seoul and convenient to both airports, Conrad Seoul makes an ideal home base. The hotel is connected to IFC Mall, where guests can shop for high-end brands and hop on the subway. Home of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Yeouido Park is 1 block from the lobby.
Well-being in the city
Guests can enjoy a gastronomic experience with panoramic views from the 37th floor Grill & Bar, or escape the metropolis at the spa’s Serenity Garden. Pulse8 fitness center offers personal trainers, a 25m indoor swimming pool with 2-story windows, and even an indoor golf driving range.
Korean Zen meets tech
Apple-based multimedia entertainment hubs, flat-screen HD TVs, and WiFi are standard, with video games and premium channels like HBO available on demand. All rooms are spacious sanctuaries with clean, minimalist designs, and offer a pillow menu plus bathrobes to ensure a peaceful retreat.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Conrad Seoul10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu Seoul 07326
In addition to a full-service spa, Conrad Seoul features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Guests can start their day with the buffet breakfast and experience fine-dining for dinner. 2 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and WiFi and wired Internet access are available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 27567 square feet (2562 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Free self parking is available.
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour health club
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2562
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 27567
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( KRW 21500 per day ), Wired internet access ( KRW 21500 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( KRW 21500 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( KRW 21500 per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Espresso maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zest - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Atrio - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
37 Grill - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional breakfast fees apply to children ages 2-11 years old who are booked in Breakfast Included rate plans and sharing a bed with adults. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 45000 for adults and KRW 22500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KRW 21500 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KRW 21500 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person
- Valet parking fee: KRW 20000 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60000 per night
- Conrad Hotel Seoul
- Conrad Seoul
- Seoul Conrad
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Conrad Seoul is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.