- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Namdaemun Hotel & Suite
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room (Bigger than most in Seoul)
Superior Twin Room (Bigger than most in Seoul )
Superior Room (Family)
Deluxe Triple Room
About this area
Located in Seoul's Jung-gu neighborhood, Namdaemun Hotel & Suite is in the city center and near a metro station. Deoksugung Palace and Sungnyemun Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Namdaemun Market and Lotte Outlets - Seoul Station Branch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Sungnyemun Gate - 6 min walk
- Seoul Museum of Art - 9 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 10 min walk
- Lotte Outlets - Seoul Station Branch - 11 min walk
- Deoksugung Palace - 13 min walk
- Seoul Station - 8 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 15 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Sky Lounge — 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Two Two Chicken - 2 min walk
- 고려삼계탕 - 4 min walk
- Joe's Sandwich - 4 min walk
About this property
Namdaemun Hotel & Suite
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 19360.00 for adults and KRW 12100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The front desk staff were excellent. However, it is the lack of property condition itself that was unsatisfactory. Our family of 3 had bug bites everywhere and the bed mattress was poor. It was hard, old, and we could feel the metal coils underneath. In the bathroom, there was mold and the smell of sewer. The shower was poor and it was really hard to adjust the water temperature. Stayed here many times but this is the first time for an unsatisfactory review.