Reasonable for the price. Wouldn't stay again.
Posted Aug 31, 2016 on Hotels
- Convenient location to National parks, plenty of food options around.
- Room was large and clean
- Fridge & microwave in room was a nice bonus
- Hotel workers are nice for the most part.
- Internet disconnects every hour. Had to put username and password again every time. The strict policy was odd since there’s absolutely nothing else in the area - who is going to steal their internet connection?
- Hotel asked for extra $40/night for a room with two beds. I never pay attention to the type of bed I book, perhaps it’s my fault, but $40 difference was way too steep (especially since on the best western website the price was the same for both types of rooms).
- Torn binds - not a big deal for me, but something they could have easily asserted was my doing after leaving. First time in my life I had to go back to the lobby to point out a damages.
- Breakfast room had only two tables that were occupied by one family. very limited outside seating, in front of the front door, where people come and go with luggage next to us while we eat.
- The reservation was for two people, the bed was prepared for a single person - pillows in the middle only.
- Shower has 2 options: scalding hot or freezing cold. There was no way to mix the two to get a reasonable temp. Completely unusable.
- Unlike the vast majority of Best Western, this one has a no pet policy. Good or bad - up to you.