Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Sequoia National Park with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 25 mi (40 km) of Buena Vista Peak, Buck Rock Lookout, and Foothills Visitor Center. Big Stump Trail and North Grove Loop Trail are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference space are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room are onsite.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Guests will also find Egyptian cotton sheets, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1320 square feet (123 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Wuksachi Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1999
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1320
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wuksachi Lodge Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Utility surcharge: USD 2 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.50 and USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Wuksachi Lodge
- Wuksachi Lodge Hotel
- Wuksachi Lodge Hotel Sequoia National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge Sequoia National Park
- Wuksachi Sequoia National Park
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.