Find Hotels in Sequoia National Park, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visiting Sequoia National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sequoia National Park, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Scenic and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its forests. There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sequoia National Park
The hiking trails, forests, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Congress Trailhead, General Sherman Tree, and Crystal Cave are worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Big Trees Trail and Giant Forest Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wuksachi Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sequoia National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sequoia National Park is 10.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F