Visiting Seri Manjung
Visitors can enjoy all that Seri Manjung has to offer including the restaurants, sporting events, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Seri Manjung, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seri Manjung
Places to visit in the larger region include Mangrove Swamp Park, Teluk Batik Beach, and Bukit Ungku Busu. In the area, you'll also find Frenzy Water Park Marina Island and Jalan Utama Marina Island.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ritz Garden Hotel Manjung - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Seri Manjung
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Seri Manjung is 2.60 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and January with an average of 73°F