Find Hotels in Serra-di-Ferro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Visitors to Serra-di-Ferro are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, gardens, and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site, Propriano Beach, and Ajaccio Cathedral.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Serra-di-Ferro
- The closest major airport is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Serra-di-Ferro
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Plage Cupabia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site and Propriano Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Serra-di-Ferro. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Terrasses Du Grand Large - Amenities at this apartment include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hôtel Le Golfe Piscine & Spa Casanera - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Murina Hotel écologique de charme - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ajaccio Cathedral, 13.1 mi/21.1 km from the city center, and Musee Fesch, which is 13.4 mi/21.6 km away.
Dressing for Serra-di-Ferro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Serra-di-Ferro gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Serra-di-Ferro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Serra-di-Ferro, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Serra-di-Ferro?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Serra-di-Ferro?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Serra-di-Ferro?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Serra-di-Ferro?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Serra-di-Ferro?
Recent reviews of Serra-di-Ferro hotels
More trip options
- Serra-di-Ferro Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Serra-di-Ferro Airports
- Hotels near Popular Serra-di-Ferro Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Serra-di-Ferro
- More Hotel Options in Serra-di-Ferro
- More Popular Hotels in Corsica
- Other Hotels near Serra-di-Ferro, Corsica
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends