When you think of your future holiday, you might see yourself rambling through downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. Still, Sesquicentennial State Park is one attraction you've been prepared for in particular. Right now is the day to get yourself there.
Sesquicentennial State Park Accommodation
Hotels near Sesquicentennial State Park
Nothing rejuvenates your batteries like a break in nature. Enjoy some downtime at Sesquicentennial State Park.
Columbia, the state's impressive capital city, is where this particular destination can be located.
You will see that there are approximately 22 hotel choices available within a radius of 6 miles of Sesquicentennial State Park. The Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia Northeast and Hampton Inn Columbia I-20-Clemson Road are some popular places.
There are a couple of inexpensive hotels nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Columbia NE and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Columbia N-I77 Two Notch Rd are a few establishments you should think about.
If you can't get enough of life's luxuries, you'll be happy to discover that there are a number of upmarket hotels in the general area. Check out the facilities and latest deals at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Stes Columbia I-20 at Clemson Rd and the Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast - Fort Jackson Area.
While you are here, you'll find out there is so much more than just Sesquicentennial State Park to visit:
- Polo Road Ball Park, a popular urban park, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic lunch and have a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a good workout at Village at Sandhill Mall, one of the area's best places to spoil yourself.
- With just about everything you want located in one area, Columbia Place Mall is a popular place where you can fulfill your shopping desires.
- You and your fellow travelers can march yourselves to Fort Jackson, tour the site and try to imagine what being a part of the armed forces feels like.
- Pack your swimsuits and plan a trip to Palmetto Falls Water Park, a thrilling place for the whole family.
Our database of rooms in Columbia provides everything you want, so you're sure to have options near Sesquicentennial State Park you'll fall in love with. Columbia experienced quite a few sightseers in the past year, so get researching. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from the guidance and recommendations you need. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: multiple explorers would recommend their Columbia hotel to a buddy.
- The staff at hotels around Sesquicentennial State Park provide wonderful service, which can only improve your journey to this fine site.
- Rooms in Columbia lodging are always neat and presentable.
- We offer spaces that are satisfying for all types, from big reunions to singles.
Suites near Columbia saw more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your favored spot in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Sesquicentennial State Park.
You'll still have plenty to do in Columbia with Sesquicentennial State Park conquered.
- Columbia has been a well-kept secret, but is now beginning to make itself known.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end your adventure right; next day, drop in on one of Columbia's museums.
- abundant action, you'll find Columbia also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality.
Paying a visit to Columbia is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Sesquicentennial State Park. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some amazing new landscapes!