Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We needed somewhere for a brief visit to Milan - so ease and speed were essential. A very comfortable room and excellent, helpful staff.
Comfortable and well designed room. Although the hotel is close to two busy roads, we had a good night's sleep thanks to triple glazing and effective and quiet air conditioning. Plenty of very reasonably priced restaurants close to the hotel.
A bit akward the breakfast location. Maybe more near the lobby lounge.
All was great. Excellent room. Close parking. Very good breakfast and we eat very good at night in the hotel restaurant.
The hotel was clean and the staff very courteous. I did not try the breakfast so I can't comment on that. The room was basic but it had all the amenities except for the iron and the ironing board which where missing. I was looking for somewhere cheap, clean and quiet, not too far from Milan's city ...
Very nice and comfortable hotel closed to a Metro station. This hotel is probably the cleanest hotel ever been. Lack of slippers and bathrobe is the main cons of the hotel.
Difficult to find the entrance to the hotel. Day1, when we arrived to the hotel after a tour at about 10.30pm in the night, my sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste was missing from the toilet. When I noticed it was missing, we were already changed to go to bed because we had a busy schedule next ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sesto San Giovanni hotel! Finding the perfect hotel during your Milan escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sesto San Giovanni. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Sesto San Giovanni accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- Milan is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Sesto San Giovanni has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Milan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Sesto San Giovanni is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?