Travelers to Sestu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Cagliari Roman Amphitheatre, Citadel of Museums, and National Archaeological Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Sestu
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sestu
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Cagliari Roman Amphitheatre, Citadel of Museums, and National Archaeological Museum. Additionally, you'll find Bastion of Saint Remy in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sestu, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 304 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B Su Connotu is located in central Sestu. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Sestu can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Rooms Loru is located in the heart of Sestu. Guests staying at this townhouse accommodation in Sestu can enjoy access to free breakfast and an in-room kitchen.
- Raxul Room is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city center. Guests staying at this townhouse accommodation in Sestu can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sestu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Sestu gets about 15.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F