Get an overview of this hotelRomantic resort with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
Situated near the beach, this spa resort is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Anse Volbert Beach and within 3 mi (5 km) of Cote D'Or Beach and Anse Takamaka. Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve and Anse Lazio Beach are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This resort features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and spa services.
All 43 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, along with free WiFi and furnished patios. Satellite TV, minibars, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Duc de Praslin
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Duc de Praslin features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic resort also offers spa services, a library, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Duc de Praslin has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Furnished patio
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Dauphin - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Cafe des arts - This seafood restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open select days.
Blue Octopus - This bar is located on the beach.
Charcoal - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chill out Tapas lounge - This tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, spa des arts. Services include massages and manicures and pedicures.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 60 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 0 to 17 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 0 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 0 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 0 to 17 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 60 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Duc Hotel Praslin
- Duc Praslin
- Le Duc De Praslin Hotel Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Seychelles/Praslin Island
- Duc Praslin House Praslin Island
- Duc Praslin House
- Duc Praslin Praslin Island
- Duc Praslin Hotel Praslin Island
- Duc Praslin Hotel
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Free Bottle of Sparkling Wine Offer
Book a minimum 3-night stay in a "Half Board" rate plan in the "Honeymoon Suite" room category displaying the "Free Bottle of Champagne" Deal tag now - October 31, 2017, for travel November 1, 2016 - October 31, 2017, and receive a bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit platter upon arrival; 1 special seafood candlelit dinner, with a bottle of wine, at Cafe Des Arts fine dining beach restaurant; 2 special cocktails at Chill Out Lounge Bar; a 60-minute free massage per person; and 1-day free car hire.
Must book minimum 3-night stay in a "Half Board" rate plan in the "Honeymoon Suite" room category displaying the "Free Bottle of Champagne" Deal tag to receive benefits. Full details at check-in. Guests booked in a "Half Board" rate plan in the "Honeymoon Suite" must present their official wedding/civil partnership certificate at check-in; date of travel cannot exceed 12 months from marriage date. If official marriage certificate is not presented at check-in, the hotel reserves the right to amend the room rate. Spa appointment may be required. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.