Seynod Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Seynod with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Fasthotel Annecy is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Mercure Annecy Sud. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. See why our customers love this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Pets can join their owners at Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Hauts d'Annecy. This residence provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free wired Internet.
Planning Your Trip to Seynod
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seynod is 1.18 inches
Exploring Seynod with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Seynod has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy checking out Annecy Castle and Montrottier Castle. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Menthon Castle and Abbaye d'Hautecombe.