Visiting Sfantu Gheorghe
Visitors can enjoy all that Sfantu Gheorghe has to offer including its waterfront. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sfantu Gheorghe
Favorite places to visit in the city include Danube Delta Port, Church of St. George, and St. George Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Sfantu Gheorghe, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Green Village Resort is located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Sfantu Gheorghe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Sfantu Gheorghe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Delta Boutique & Carmen Silva Resort is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central Sfantu Gheorghe. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Crisan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Wels is 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the center of Sfantu Gheorghe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bestepe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Sfantu Gheorghe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Sfantu Gheorghe each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F