Visiting Sfantu Gheorghe
Visitors can enjoy all that Sfantu Gheorghe has to offer including the churches, opera houses, and mountain views. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. In Sfantu Gheorghe, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sfantu Gheorghe
Places to visit in the larger region include Silviu Ploiesteanu Stadium, Piata Sfatului, and Black Church. Additionally, you'll find Mount Tampa and First Romanian School Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sfantu Gheorghe, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 137 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Best Western Hotel Park Sfantu Gheorghe is located in the heart of Sfantu Gheorghe. This hotel in Sfantu Gheorghe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking.
- Panorama Boutique Hotel is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center. This hotel in Sfantu Gheorghe features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Sfantu Gheorghe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Sfantu Gheorghe gets about 20.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F