Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Shanghai hotel in Downtown Shanghai, walk to The Bund
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Shanghai hotel is located on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Bank of China Building and The Bund. Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park and Nanjing Road Shopping District are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Self parking is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a coffee shop/café.
All 270 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and iPod docks. Conveniences include 2 bathrooms and refrigerators, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Fairmont Peace Hotel
Fairmont Peace Hotel features a full-service spa, 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8073 square feet (750 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fairmont Peace Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 1929
- Meeting rooms 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 8073
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CNY 99 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CNY 99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CNY 99 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( CNY 99 per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Second bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Cathay Room - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Dragon Phoenix - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Victor's - This cafe specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Jasmine Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in Eastern European cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
The Jazz Bar - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
蔚柳溪水疗（Willow Stream Spa） has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 403.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 259 for adults and CNY 130 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CNY 99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CNY 99 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 403.0 per night
- Fairmont Peace
- Fairmont Peace Hotel
- Fairmont Peace Hotel Shanghai
- Fairmont Peace Shanghai
- Hotel Peace
- Peace Hotel
- Peace Hotel Fairmont
- Peace Hotel Shanghai
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Peace Hotel is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
Guests are eligible for the following exclusive benefits when booking any room or rate category and enrolling in The Fairmont President's Club:
- Complimentary internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary fruit upon arrival
- 10% discount for Willow Stream Spa treatments
- 15% discount off purchases at the Fairmont gift shop
- Local or international newspaper delivered to guestroom
- Complimentary BMW bike rentals
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert