- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Zhongshan Park
- 4 min drive
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Shanghai Centre
- 17 min drive
- Jing'an Temple
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shanghai's Changning neighborhood, Grand Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Jing'an Temple and People's Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Former French Concession and Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Yu Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes Benz Arena.
- Zhongshan Park - 4 min drive
- West Nanjing Road - 6 min drive
- Tianzifang - 8 min drive
- Shanghai Centre - 17 min drive
- Jing'an Temple - 18 min drive
- Shanghai South Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Yili Road Station - 11 min walk
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 6 min drive
- L'Atrium – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- LV Feng Chinese Food – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Le 98 lounge – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Grand Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good sized rooms, Quiet, Well appointed. The only draw back was the siding bathroom door.