Get an overview of this hotelCity views near the Bund
Waterfront and shopping
The Westin Bund Center Shanghai is located in the city centre, two blocks from the waterfront, and within walking distance to luxury brand shops, dining, and major businesses.
Extensive dining, recreational, and business facilities are provided, as well as six restaurants and bars and an indoor pool with underwater music.
The contemporary-looking guestrooms feature city views, Westin Heavenly Beds, deep tubs, high-speed Internet access, free bottled water, and large desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Bund Center Shanghai
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Six restaurants and bars offer dining options, from Chinese to Italian, with styles ranging from contemporary to subtly traditional.
Extensive recreational facilities include a 66-foot indoor pool with underwater music, women's and men's jetted tubs, saunas, steam rooms, a large gym, and the Banyan Tree Spa, offering Chinese and other traditional treatments.
The hotel has 15,000 square feet (1393 square meters) of meeting and banqueting space, and a 24-hour business center that offers translation and secretarial services from the multilingual staff, as well as computer rental. High-speed wired Internet access and a 24-hour airport shuttle are also available (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 570
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free valet parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( CNY 100 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CNY 100net per day )
Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Breakfast is served daily (surcharge) and is free for children age 1-3; half-price for ages 4 - 12; full price for ages 13 and up.
The Stage - Cooking stations and an open kitchen serving Asian and international cuisine, with daylight streaming down from a huge skylight. Open from early morning to late evening.
Prego Italian Restaurant - Italian home-style cuisine in a contemporary and colorful setting, with open kitchens, wood-fired pizza ovens, and extensive selection of grappas and new-world wines. Open from lunch to late evening.
EEST – The Crystal Garden - Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine in garden-influenced decor, with plenty of natural light, panoramic views, open kitchens. Sushi/seafood, teppanyaki, and dim sum/noodle counters, and six private dining rooms. Open for lunch and dinner.
Heavenlies - Natural light streams down on this lounge located in the lobby, and water features surround it. Popular for morning coffee, afternoon tea, and cocktails. Open from early morning to late evening.
Niche - A lively bar with plenty of chrome and stainless steel, giving it a club-like feel. A good selection of local and imported beers, spirits, and wines, and live jazz most evenings. Open from early to late evening.
Treats - New York-style deli and bakery overlooking the street; outdoor seating, weather permitting. Offers gourmet sandwiches and local delicacies. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Bliss - A small sports bar serving juices and health snacks. Open from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Natural light from large windows illuminates a 66-foot (20 meter) indoor pool, where underwater music plays and a water feature cascades into the outdoor area. Other facilities include women's and men's jetted tubs, saunas, and steam rooms, a large gym, and the Banyan Tree Spa, which offers an extensive range of traditional Chinese treatments, massages, body wraps and scrubs, manicures and pedicures and waxing.
The historic riverfront Bund, 2 blocks away, is ideal for jogging or strolling, and an 18-hole golf course is located 8 miles from the hotel (surcharges apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 230 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 251 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CNY 100net per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 820 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 230 per night
- Westin Bund Center Shanghai
- Westin Hotel Shanghai Bund Center
- Westin Shanghai Bund Center
- Westin Bund Center Shanghai Hotel
- Westin Bund Hotel
- Westin Bund
- Westin Hotel Shanghai
- Westin Shanghai
- Shanghai Westin
- Westin Hotel Bund Center
- The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Bund Center Shanghai is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.