Think of yourself on your future holiday: you might think you'll be wandering through the lanes, noticing the marvellous world or the architecture all around you. But Shangri-La Mall is one attraction you're prepared for most of all. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and now is finally the moment to tick it off.
Hotels at Shangri-La Mall
Hotels near Shangri-La Mall
Want to stop by Shangri-La Mall?
The national capital, Manila, hosts this attraction.
There are as many as 21 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of Shangri-La Mall. You're sure to find exactly what you want within walking distance. The Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Manila and Discovery Suites Manila Philippines are among the popular ones.
Would you rather spend your money on experiences? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options near here. The Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria (0.7 miles away) and the Linden Suites (0.3 miles away) are popular options to remember.
Make your stay that little bit more memorable by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and charm are the Richmonde Hotel Ortigas and the Lancaster Hotel Manila, which are located 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Dome Cafe (18 Adb Avenue Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong) is merely 0.4 miles from Shangri-La Mall, making it an easily accessible destination for a coffee break. Plan your next tour as you eat the wonderful food served at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila (Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig).
You need not travel very far from Shangri-La Mall to find other things to see and do in this region:
- William J Shaw Theater is a fantastic place to watch a live theater production.
- Shop to your heart's content at SM Megamall, a prime destination to score shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- Your itinerary should include an exploration of University of Asia and the Pacific, an institution of higher learning with a vibrant campus life.
- Even if you're not here for business, Asian Development Bank Headquarters should be a part of your plans.
- If you love to play golf, spend a day at Wack Wack Golf and Country Club. It's the perfect place to practice your putting while you enjoy the local birdlife.
It's easy to make your way to Shangri-La Mall by rail as it's only 1 mile from there to Guadalupe.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Manila provides all that you require, so you can be sure to find choices near Shangri-La Mall that you'll fall in love with. Manila had more than a few travelers in the past year, so get going. You'll rest assured once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: visitors of all kinds would recommend their Manila hotel to a colleague. All the advice and tricks you're looking you'll find right here.
- The concierge service at accommodation close to Shangri-La Mall will be grand which will only improve your journey to this magnificent landmark.
- We offer accommodations that are relaxing for all types, including family reunions and singles.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to welcome you in" is always the goal for Manila hotels.
Manila rooms saw additional visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Thanks to our big database of hotels near Shangri-La Mall, you can stay right nearby.
There are still further things to do in Manila once you've achieved Shangri-La Mall.
- Manila tours haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean the moment to book is now.
- You will see Manila also is an ace when it comes to individualized treatment after you spend some hours on its ample excursions.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times right; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in some awe-inspiring group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Manila, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Shangri-La Mall from Expedia. Book today!