Visitors to Shaofu are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shaofu
Places to visit in the larger region include Sanhe People Park and Wangwu Racecourse. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Shaofu, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 71 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Shaofu. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Beijing can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with memory foam beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport by Langham Hospitality Group is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Shaofu. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Beijing can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
- CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Shaofu. This 3.5-star hotel in Beijing features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Shaofu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Shaofu gets about 23.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F