- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Marina Sharm Hotel
- All inclusive
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Royal Club room Pool/Sea View
Standard Room, Garden View
Standard Single Room, Garden View
Standard Single Room, Sea View
Superior Single Room, Sea View
Deluxe Single Room, Sea View
Royal Single Room, Sea View
About this area
Sharm El Sheikh
Located in Sharm El Sheikh, Marina Sharm Hotel is connected to a shopping center. Sharm Old Town and SOHO Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Naama Bay and Naama Bay Beach. Consider Domina Coral Bay Congress Centre for a night out or Aqua Blue Water Park if you're traveling with kids. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including safari tours, mountain biking, and segway rentals/tours.Visit our Sharm El Sheikh travel guide
- Naama Bay - 1 min walk
- Naama Bay Beach - 5 min walk
- Ras Mohamed National Park - 4 min drive
- Al Musterfa Mosque - 5 min drive
- Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh - 10 min drive
- Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Sharm Cafe — 1 min walk
- Mermaid Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Marina Sharm Hotel
All inclusive details
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 12 for adults, USD 8 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13.00 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Overall, okay. However, it's huge and you may have quite a walk to get to your room. The one real issue was that the only internet service is in the lobby - none in rooms - and it didn't work much of the time, and was extraordinarily slow when it did work. I had business to do while I was there, and had to spend HOURS in the lobby during the 4 nights I stayed, just waiting for e-mails and such to down/upload. This was very frustrating and ate up a lot of my time there. Also didn't like that all of the pools were shut down at sunset...