- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Rhea Antique Pump Organs
- 13 min walk
- Fort Wallace Museum
- 16 min drive
- Van Gogh's Sunflowers
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Travelodge by Wyndham Sharon Springs is located in Sharon Springs. Rhea Antique Pump Organs and Fort Wallace Museum are cultural highlights of the area. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Sharon Springs travel guide
- Rhea Antique Pump Organs - 13 min walk
- Fort Wallace Museum - 16 min drive
- Van Gogh's Sunflowers - 51 min drive
- High Plains Museum - 51 min drive
- Steever Park - 52 min drive
- Penny's Diner – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Sharon Springs
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $20.00 per accommodation, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Sharon Springs Hotel
- Oak Tree Sharon Springs
- Travelodge Wyndham Sharon Springs Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Sharon Springs
- Oak Tree Inn Sharon Springs
- Travelodge Sharon Springs
- Travelodge by Wyndham Sharon Springs Hotel
- Travelodge by Wyndham Sharon Springs Sharon Springs
- Travelodge by Wyndham Sharon Springs Hotel Sharon Springs
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
There are two sets of doors to the hotel and the front doors weren’t working. You entered the building at the back by the dumpster and the lighting was poor. Our room had what looked like dog food in the drawers which made us wonder if it has a mice problem. The chair fabric were ripped and dirty. There was a broken piece of furniture in the hallway. You check in at the diner next door. The food there was good. After talking it over we decided to move 30 miles north to Goodland KS. And didn’t spend the night.