Posted Feb 24, 2017
Check-in was quick. Room was clean and spacious. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom until I looked up. The ceiling was full of mold. There were spider webs in the corners, one of which had a spider hanging. Our stay was supposed to include breakfast, but we did not get anything before we left because there was only one person on staff, and she was not keeping up with the hot food. We could have had a donut or bagel, but we wanted something hot. The warmer was completely empty both times we checked it. Therefore, we left and went down the street to McDonald's. There was a covered snow blower and gas can sitting next to the entry way, which I thought was odd because it should have been put away. I might stay here again - nothing major wrong, other than the moldy bathroom ceiling.