Visiting Shelburne Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Shelburne Falls has to offer including the waterfalls, entertainment choices, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Shelburne Falls
- The closest major airport is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shelburne Falls
Notable city landmarks like Bridge of Flowers and Bardwell's Ferry Bridge might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Greenfield Community College and Field Memorial Library.
As you make plans for a getaway to Shelburne Falls, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Cavalier Cottage B&B is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the center of Shelburne Falls. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Brattleboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- New! Cozy Shelburne Studio Cabin W/spring Fed Pool is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Shelburne Falls. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Northampton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Unique People & Pet-welcoming Country Haven is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from central Shelburne Falls. This 2.5-star hotel in Brattleboro features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Shelburne Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.58 inches of rain falls on Shelburne Falls each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F