Find Hotels Near Sheraton Casino, Isla Grande from $92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Sheraton Casino
Top Hotels Close to Sheraton Casino
Sheraton Casino Hotel Guide
Check to see if fate is on your side at Sheraton Casino!
It is in Santurce.
Discover the perfect hotel just a short walk away. There are 55 within 2 miles of Sheraton Casino. Take a look at the La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, just 1 mile away, the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino, 1 mile away, or the Olive Boutique Hotel, 1 mile away.
Whether you're on the hunt for somewhere to stay for a while or you simply require somewhere for the night, there are some great budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Two places to look into are the Comfort Inn San Juan and the Island Time Hostel - Adults Only. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.9 miles away.
If you love small luxuries like in-room massages or round-the-clock room service, you might like to book a room at a deluxe hotel. You’ll find an excellent selection a short distance away. You’ll enjoy all the creature comforts at the CIQALA Luxury Suites, only 0.5 miles away. The Caribe Hilton San Juan is just as impressive and can be found 0.7 miles away.
After exploring Sheraton Casino follow the delicious smell of fresh coffee to Ficus Café, a nearby cafe where you can take a breather and plan your next move. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another establishment in the area, Metropol. Want to cap the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to go too far to stumble upon Herencia Kitchen & Espresso Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Sheraton CasinoWhen you've finished checking out Sheraton Casino, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- If you're looking for additional ways to stay entertained on your vacation, check out an event that appeals to your interests at Puerto Rico Convention Center.
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Swing by Paseo Caribe where you will enjoy browsing its wide variety of stores and food joints.
- If you appreciate spending time in fresh surroundings, Luis Muñoz Rivera Park is a popular spot that you should explore.
- Explore the past at Fort San Jeronimo, an interesting spot where you can brush up on the military history of the area.
- If you're looking for an inexpensive outing, why not head to the beach? At Condado Beach you can breathe some fresh air, take in the scenery and have a paddle.