This place does not disappoint! We booked 2 nights here in one of the glamping tents. It was so much fun. The tent was really well built, clean and very comfy. The service was great and my late check in couldn't have been easier. They had very helpful suggestions for us of things to do nearby and our drive in the mountains was beautiful. The bath house is always clean and never ran out of toilet paper. They even have yard games you can use during your stay. I would recommend this campground to anyone.
- Shell Falls
- 15 min drive
- Greybull City Park
- 16 min drive
- Red Gulch Dinosaur Tracksite
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Shell Falls - 15 min drive
- Greybull Museum - 15 min drive
- Bighorn Basin GeoScience Center - 15 min drive
- Greybull City Park - 16 min drive
- Red Gulch Dinosaur Tracksite - 22 min drive
- Sheridan, WY (SHR-Sheridan County) - 100 min drive
About this property
Shell Campground & Cabins
A microwave in a common area, laundry facilities, and express check-out are available at this smoke-free cabin. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, barbecue grills, and a picnic area are onsite. All 7 individually decorated cabins feature free WiFi and private yards. Other amenities available to guests include balconies or patios, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 5.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 10.0 per night
- 2 per room
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 23.63 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 10.0 per night
- Pet fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Shell Campground Cabins
- Shell Campground & Cabins Cabin
- Shell Campground & Cabins Shell
- Shell Campground & Cabins Cabin Shell
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: USD 5.0 per day
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Towels provided
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry Facilities
- Ceiling fan
- USD 10 per accommodation per night
- 2 per room
- Deposit: USD 10.0 per night
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- ATM/banking services
- Gift shop/newsstand
- In the mountains
- 7 rooms