Visiting Sherwood Forest
Visitors to Sherwood Forest are sure to enjoy the restaurants and sporting events. In Sherwood Forest, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherwood Forest
The picturesque setting of Sherwood South Shopping Center and Sharp Road Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Gateway 12 Shopping Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Sherwood Forest. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn South - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Quality Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sherwood Forest
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Sherwood Forest gets about 60.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F