Those traveling to Shiling are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 215 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shiling
Places to visit in the larger region include Huadu Pan'gu Temple, Huadu Square, and Guxiangli Theme Park. You'll also find Huadu Sports Centre and Ma An Shan Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Shiling, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hecheng Hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central Shiling. This 3-star hotel in Guangzhou features a restaurant, free parking, and a sauna.
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the center of Shiling. This 5-star hotel in Guangzhou features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Country Garden Airport Kylin Apartment is located 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the heart of Shiling. This 3.5-star apartment in Guangzhou features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shiling
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Shiling gets about 63.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 53°F