Want to stop by Shirone Grape Garden?
It's 150 miles from Tokyo, in an area known as Niigata.
Shirone Grape Garden is just 6 miles away if you choose to stay at one of the 14 hotels that can be found in the area. Check out the Crowne Plaza Ana Niigata and Hotel Sunroute Niigata.
If you're hunting for a high-end hotel with top of the range amenities and service, the Hotel Okura Niigata, located about 6 miles away, is the prime place to book your stay.
Whether you're searching for a rich cup of coffee or a sweet treat, メロウ (白根グレープガーデン, 573 Washinoki Shinden, NiigataMinami Ward) is an ideal place to stop. Walking distance from Shirone Grape Garden, exhausted tourists can find it without issues. Try a new menu item, soak up the lively atmosphere and savor the appetizing meals at ほし (新潟県新潟市南区鷲ノ木新田1053). This restaurant is also nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Shirone Grape Garden
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Shirone Grape Garden to do in the region:
- With almost everything available in one area, Niigata Furusato Village is a great place to get your shopping fix.
- Toyanogata Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic and unwind in the beautiful fresh air.
- Enjoy the blend of spirit and form that only art can convey at The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum.
- Whether you're young or old, you'll be sure to enjoy the interesting scientific exhibits at Niigata Science Museum.
- The Niigata City Performing Arts Center is a community center for arts and culture that has a myriad of events and exhibitions, including art presentations, live gigs and workshops.