When you envision your upcoming day off, you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. Still, there's one draw you are prepared for in particular: Shore Temple. For years, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Close to Shore Temple
Hotels near Shore Temple
Revel in the diversity of the spiritual world at Shore Temple.
It's in Mahabalipuram, located a mere 25 miles away from the happening metropolis of Chennai.
You won't have to travel far to find a hotel close to Shore Temple. There are 8 within 2 miles. Try the Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram, the Chariot Beach Resort and the Indeco Mahabalipuram. They are 0.7 miles, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There are a few inexpensive, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the immediate vicinity. The Hotel Mamallaa Heritage is a handy option, located 0.4 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Hotel Mamalla Inn, which is just 0.4 miles away.
This area also offers a choice of impressive upmarket accommodation options. Top of the range amenities await you at the Hotel Ramakrishna and the Hotel Sea Breeze. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Merely 0.5 miles from Shore Temple you will find Water Edge Cafe (Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay, 57 Covelong Road Kanchipuram Dist, Mahabalipuram). This coffee shop is graced with guests in search of a caffeine boost. For something filling, book a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Mamalla Bhavan (No. 212, South Madha Street, South Mada Street, Mahabalipuram).
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Go for a walk on Mamallapuram Beach, breathe in the fresh sea air and watch the tide roll in.
- If you wander around you'll stumble upon a few thought-provoking monuments, including Arjuna's Penance.
- Spending your day at Ganesha Ratha will reward you with a broader understanding of the local culture.
- Look on and think about how the intricate geological arrangements of Krishna's Butterball were created when you visit this fascinating rock formation.
- New Lighthouse was erected to warn sailors in the dark or in bad weather, and it has survived the test of time. Still a distinguished landmark today, it's a lovely spot to visit and photograph.
Expedia's places to stay in Chennai furnish everything you want, so you're certain to find accommodation near Shore Temple that you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Chennai experienced more than a few guests last year. Need help deciding? Find the information and guidance you could ever want. You can rest assured once it comes time to make your booking, too: new admirers of all types endorse their Chennai hotel.
- The staff at hotels near Shore Temple provide wonderful service, as you might expect near such a marvelous monument.
- "Fresh, tidy, and quick to receive you" is the name of the game for Chennai hotel rooms.
- We have suites that are comfy for all types, from big reunions to teams of two.
Chennai getaways saw additional visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's vast catalogue of hotels near Shore Temple, your favored site is calling you.
Fascinating Chennai Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Chennai once you've checked Shore Temple off your schedule.
- Chennai sightseeing has been hidden away until recently, but the number of stays has been soaring, meaning today is the day to book.
- Prepare to discover Chennai also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
- Appreciate a tasty snack of the local ingredients and discover a store to find a few mementos.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops. Paying a visit to Chennai is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Shore Temple from Expedia. Reserve now!