Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated in Telford, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of The Wrekin and Sunnycroft. New Bucks Head Stadium is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
All 62 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Buckatree Hall Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 581 square feet (54 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Buckatree Hall Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 54
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 581
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Lakeside Restuarant - This family restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Buckatree Hall
- Buckatree Hall Hotel
- Buckatree Hall Hotel Telford
- Buckatree Hall Telford
- Buckatree Hotel
- Buckatree Hall Hotel Telford, England
- Hotel Buckatree Hall
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.