Think of yourself in a brand-new place: you probably think you'll be sauntering around downtown, gazing up at the marvellous world or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one thing you've been looking forward to in particular: Siam Square. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and the moment has come to mark it finished.
Lodging Nearby Siam Square
Hotels near Siam Square
Long after you and your friends have headed home, those special moments spent at Siam Square will hover in your memories.
Bangkok, the bustling city where it's situated, is the nation's capital city.
With 76 hotels situated within a radius of 0.6 miles of Siam Square, you'll be spoiled for choice! The Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, The St. Regis Bangkok and Anantara Siam Bangkok are a few of the more popular ones.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you might like to book your accommodation at one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. The Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok and the InterContinental Bangkok are a couple of great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.7 miles.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit more luxurious, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Two hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Hansar Bangkok Hotel and the Oriental Residence Bangkok, which are situated 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Call into Hard Rock Cafe (424/3-6 Siam Square SOI 11 Siam Square 7 Alley Pathum Wan) for a strong coffee before your day of exploration. When the sun starts to fade, go to VIE Hotel Bangkok MGallery by Sofitel (117/39-40 Phaya Thai Road, Ratchathewi). It's 0.3 miles away.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Siam Square, there's lots more to see and do:
- For many of us, it's just not a vacation without a visit to a shopping center. Swing by Siam Discovery Centre where you can enjoy checking out its wide variety of stores and places to eat.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Siam Center where you can buy the perfect gifts for your entire family.
- Shop to your heart's content at MBK Center, a prime destination to fill your suitcase with almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Get to know the marvelous animals of the underwater world at Siam Ocean World.
- With almost everything at hand in one central precinct, Siam Paragon Mall is one of the best places where you can quench your shopping thirst.
It is 1 mile from Siam Square to the most conveniently located train terminal, State Railway of Thailand.
Expedia's Bangkok hotels and lodging provide all you need, so you will certainly find locales near Siam Square you'll love. With hundreds of sightseers in the last twelve months, you won't be by yourself. Once the moment arrives to reserve, you'll do so boldly: new admirers of all kinds endorsed their Bangkok hotel. Need help deciding? Discover all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- Seeking room contentment as well as neatness? We have it right here.
- The staff at hotels around Siam Square go above and beyond which will only improve your visit to this magnificent feature.
- "Fresh, clean, and set to welcome you" is how Bangkok hotel rooms are managed.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations close to Bangkok had additional visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to our big registry of hotels near Siam Square, you can stay right near your favorite site.
You'll still have lots to do in Bangkok after Siam Square is accomplished.
- Until recently, Bangkok adventures haven't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing bookings mean now is the moment to book.
- You'll see Bangkok also knows some things about hospitality after some hours spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
Paying a visit to Bangkok is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Siam Square from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and wave hi to some all-new landscapes!