Visiting Sicignano degli Alburni
Visitors to Sicignano degli Alburni are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 261 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sicignano degli Alburni
Places to visit in the larger region include Terme Vulpacchio, Pertosa Caves, and Natural Oasis Bosco Camerine. Additionally, you'll find Campagna Museum and Piazza della Repubblica in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sicignano degli Alburni, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Savoy Beach Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Sicignano degli Alburni. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Capaccio-Paestum can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mec Paestum is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from central Sicignano degli Alburni. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Capaccio-Paestum can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Ariston is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Sicignano degli Alburni. This 4-star hotel in Capaccio-Paestum features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Sicignano degli Alburni
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sicignano Degli Alburni Station. Sicignano degli Alburni might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sicignano degli Alburni
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sicignano degli Alburni is 34.57 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F