Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Siem Reap resort in Downtown Siem Reap with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Siem Reap resort is located on a river, within a 10-minute walk of Wat Preah Prom Rath, Angkor Trade Center, and Pub Street. Psar Chaa Market and Siem Reap Art Center are also within 10 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this resort. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a bar/lounge.
All 59 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. IPod docks and sitting areas are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury resort also offers a health club, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2016.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 59
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2001
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ember - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Martini Lounge - Overlooking the pool and garden, this tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Spice Circle - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Kong Kea Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 240.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 120.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 330
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 165 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 305
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
- Residence d'Angkor
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Residence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- La Residence d`Angkor By Orient-Express Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.