Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly resort with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
This family-friendly Siem Reap resort is located on a river, within a 10-minute walk of Wat Bo, Angkor Trade Center, and Old Market. Pub Street and Psar Chaa Market are also within 10 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this resort. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a bar/lounge.
All 59 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. IPod docks and sofa beds are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury resort also offers a health club, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2016.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Sofa bed
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ember - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Martini Lounge - Overlooking the pool and garden, this tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Spice Circle - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Kong Kea Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 235
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 118 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 330
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 165 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 305
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Residence d'Angkor
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Residence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- La Residence d`Angkor By Orient-Express Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.